Should S17 be returned to Derbyshire

In 35 years I have never had one conversation about who has more wealth, neither have you heard one, you are simply a much spotted Dore knocker making up what never happened. :loopy:

Enjoy S12, and if S17 offends you so much it's not rocket science, stay away. :huh:

Nothing made up at all about what i saw.

In answer to your question Yes it should return to Derbyshire and all the pretend big hitters shouldn't be aloud to return back to South Yorkshire.

Dore is nothing special never has been never will be unfortunatley the people that live there think there something special and better than the rest of Sheffield.

Nothing made up at all about what i saw.

In answer to your question Yes it should return to Derbyshire and all the pretend big hitters shouldn't be aloud to return back to South Yorkshire.

Dore is nothing special never has been never will be unfortunatley the people that live there think there something special and better than the rest of Sheffield.

What did you hear then? You are just a sad little man, get used to it and be unhappy. Try punctuation by the way, it would transform your inane gobbledygook into something that resembles written English. What have Derbyshire people done to offend you by the way, what with you living in what was a part of Derbyshire?

What did you hear then? You are just a sad little man, get used to it and be unhappy. Try punctuation by the way, it would transform your inane gobbledygook into something that resembles written English. What have Derbyshire people done to offend you by the way, what with you living in what was a part of Derbyshire?

What offends me is people living so far in the past.

Yorkshire was kind enough to take you in when Derbyshire did not want you maybe you should go a step further and ask for independance so you can be your own country?

Maybe you could declare yourself King??

Yorkshire was kind enough to take you in when Derbyshire did not want you maybe you should go a step further and ask for independance so you can be your own country?

Maybe you could declare yourself King??

Would that be the me on The Manor 1947-1952, or me in S12, 1952-1972, or me on the Norfolk Park 1972-1976? Of course it wouldn't, its about S17, 1976 to current.

I asked a simple question, you as a very simple person should have no problem answering it. :hihi:

Little I'm 6ft4 old man.

Get a life and get out the house in to the real world rather than your cyber one you live in.

If you read my post I said nothing I saw is made up.

I see your attitude hasn't changed since you use to post in the sheffield football section.

Archived