Should S17 be returned to Derbyshire

Little I'm 6ft4 old man.

Get a life and get out the house in to the real world rather than your cyber one you live in.

If you read my post I said nothing I saw is made up.

I see your attitude hasn't changed since you use to post in the sheffield football section.

You mean where the long standing posters think that you're a closet blade?

Look, you hate me, you hate where I live, you hate what I do (even though you don't know what it is). I have had four hours in dirty stinking horrible Derbyshire today, where all the folk are wanna be big hitters.

What have you done today?

[/b]

You mean where the long standing posters think that you're a closet blade?

Look, you hate me, you hate where I live, you hate what I do (even though you don't know what it is). I have had four hours in dirty stinking horrible Derbyshire today, where all the folk are wanna be big hitters.

What have you done today?

Ive been at work today and still am.

Please show me where I have said I hate you and that I hate derbyshire and the people of it

The sad thing is that it is the Dore knockers themselves that are making anyone that doesn't live in S17 look like hate filled numpties.:(

This has been an attack on me, it's happened before, and if I'm not banned, it will most likely happen again.

Other than for fun posts with the likes of you, I have never insulted the areas where forum members live, or hurled abuse at the folk that live in other areas. These guys think that it is their right to hurl the insults and abuse, probably because they are incapable of having a normal conversation.

Dore is nothing special never has been never will be unfortunatley the people that live there think there something special and better than the rest of Sheffield.

Actually Dore is officialy something special, it is the finest place to live in Sheffield according to Yorkshire Life magazine. I think that makes its residents rather special too, don't you agree.:)

This has been an attack on me, it's happened before, and if I'm not banned, it will most likely happen again.

Other than for fun posts with the likes of you, I have never insulted the areas where forum members live, or hurled abuse at the folk that live in other areas. These guys think that it is their right to hurl the insults and abuse, probably because they are incapable of having a normal conversation.

I agree with you 100% crooksey. I have also had more than my fair share of abuse simply because of my post code.

Post 202, by inference, all I asked is if S17 should be returned to Derbyshire.

At no point have said the people of derbyshire think there big jitters or inferred that.

Can you answer my question prior to that please

Archived