Should S17 be returned to Derbyshire

Head, Mr Snook.

Deputy Head, Mr Lancaster.

Cap and gown, and more physical abuse than you can imagine, but at least they taught us averages. :hihi:

Yeah fair play tough while working with no calculator.

Yeah my old man went there too heard all about it.

Parson Cross has me! and that reason alone increases property prices. My house has increased £20,000 invalue since I lived here :):P

PS. although hubby has done some serious renovation work.......nah....is me! x

Blimey it will be worth £20,001.99 now:hihi::hihi::hihi:

:hihi: That's what friends are for. I would do the same for denlin if asked.:)

Thank you eminence. Ther is one favour I could ask. Could you stretch your rental properties to include one in Ontario?:hihi::hihi:

Yeah fair play tough while working with no calculator.

Yeah my old man went there too heard all about it.

Other than being knocked black and blue by the teachers on a daily basis, the things that I recall are the fantastic smell of the brand new gymnasium, and the rugby pitch, when none of the pupils had any idea of the sport. I'm sure that there were two football pitches along with the rugby pitch, but on passing it recently I can't work out how they fitted them in. :confused:

Fair point, and to be expected from someone called Dave I suppose.:hihi:;)

Pot calling the kettle black I think. Living in Strad hasn't taught you much has it ?:hihi:

Dave isn't actually my real name :o Does that surprise you ?

Historically, the area of Sheffield now known as S17 has pushed between Yorkshire and Derbyshire for centuries - it appears that no one wants it - little wonder if you've ever lived there.

Archived