Should S17 be returned to Derbyshire

Do a little bit of reaearch - it's a very valid and interesting fact - education is a good thing you know - it expands the mind. You should try it .:loopy:

You sad sod, spending your life hating districts of Sheffield and their inhabitants, I do you no harm by living where I do, why do you hate me? :confused:

You sad sod, spending your life hating districts of Sheffield and their inhabitants, I do you no harm by living where I do, why do you hate me? :confused:

Don't be silly ! I don't know you so how can I hate you !:confused:

I don't hate the area where you live either - I don't have a very high opinion of it though.

I think that you are the 'sad sod' actually - didn't mean to upset you - sorry for you x

I know that I meant PUSHED- as I stated in my original post, it appears that no one wants S17 and so it has been PUSHED out of Yorkshire and Derbyshire on several occasions. Do keep up.

:hihi: You will know from your history books that Sheffield's Captains of Industry have all settled in Dore throughout the years, my forefathers and myself included. There has been an ongoing battle between the two counties for many years as to which should benefit from the wealth of the Dore residents.:)

[/b]

Don't be silly ! I don't know you so how can I hate you !:confused:

I don't hate the area where you live either - I don't have a very high opinion of it though.

I think that you are the 'sad sod' actually - didn't mean to upset you - sorry for you x

There are many areas of Sheffield that I have a very low opinion of, but unlike you, I don't name them every two minutes. As for being a 'sad sod', I wear the badge with pride, I very much doubt if you came from anything like my upbringing, you can't help where you came from, you can only do something about where you end up.

:hihi: You will know from your history books that Sheffield's Captains of Industry have all settled in Dore throughout the years, my forefathers and myself included. There has been an ongoing battle between the two counties for many years as to which should benefit from the wealth of the Dore residents.:)

Dore is only one of many areas of Sheffield where 'Sheffields Captains of Industry' have resided over the years - they have not ALL settled in Dore !:rolleyes:

There are many areas of Sheffield that I have a very low opinion of, but unlike you, I don't name them every two minutes. As for being a 'sad sod', I wear the badge with pride, I very much doubt if you came from anything like my upbringing, you can't help where you came from, you can only do something about where you end up.

Good for you - however, since you know nothing about me how can you assume I don't have an insight into a 'difficult upbringing' ? My opinion differs from mine - get over it and move on - it's the best way.

Yes they have at some point, you should learn this before making up silly statements.:)

The only silly statements made have been by you and Crookesy - I have posted only facts - read your posts and learn.

Cheerio :wave: X

Good for you - however, since you know nothing about me how can you assume I don't have an insight into a 'difficult upbringing' ? My opinion differs from mine - get over it and move on - it's the best way.

You argue with yourself then, who wins? :hihi:

Archived