Should S17 be returned to Derbyshire

Dore has now been moved to Ecclesfield in the district of Wortley and we also include our twin town of Pimlico for which you need a passport:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Will he be there Daddy, when I go to sleep? No kid it's only a bad dream, but Daddy there's this man with a funny hat on, he has bad teeth, and strange hands.

For Christ's sake kid, not everyone comes from Rotherham.

Will he be there Daddy, when I go to sleep? No kid it's only a bad dream, but Daddy there's this man with a funny hat on, he has bad teeth, and strange hands.

For Christ's sake kid, not everyone comes from Rotherham.

I meant Wortley as a district council (not Wortley Road) - which is the Diocese Ecclesfield belonged to before it was taken over by Sheffield, where did you get the Rotherham bit from?

:hihi: You will know from your history books that Sheffield's Captains of Industry have all settled in Dore throughout the years, my forefathers and myself included. There has been an ongoing battle between the two counties for many years as to which should benefit from the wealth of the Dore residents.:)

Oh goody - so you should be able to provide lots of links to different websites proving this.

Now that all the arguing's finished, I'd just like to point out that I don't want S17 moved out into Derbyshire. It'd take me even longer to get to my lovely girlfriends house! (when I say 'girlfriends', I mean it in the singular before I get smartarse comments!) :P

Archived