Should S17 be returned to Derbyshire

I'm sorry luv, but please point out the posts where none S17 residents have been insulted and abused, by S17 residents. I reckon that this is where the racists are hiding in their nice working class la la land.

I hope you are not refering to The Arbourthorne as part of that generalisation as in the fifty,s every one on the estate was a funny colour.

Now that all the arguing's finished, I'd just like to point out that I don't want S17 moved out into Derbyshire. It'd take me even longer to get to my lovely girlfriends house! (when I say 'girlfriends', I mean it in the singular before I get smartarse comments!) :P

Why do people who go to football matches call people from Derbyshire sheep shiggers.

I have heard some still hire TV's in S17, what ever floats your boat!

You used to put two bob pieces into a box at the back of ours but our old fella found a way to get them back out, When the rental man came to get his swag he could never work out how we only watched two bobs worth a week.

:hihi: You will know from your history books that Sheffield's Captains of Industry have all settled in Dore throughout the years, my forefathers and myself included. There has been an ongoing battle between the two counties for many years as to which should benefit from the wealth of the Dore residents.:)

You've got four fathers :cool: I am impressed eminence, I only had the one - you people in Dore certainly are a cut above us commoners. Actually I have to say though that my ancestors were well to do and owned businesses but they lived on Myrtle Road. Unfortunately when their youngest son married my grandma they disowned him - I could have lived in Do... er Myrtle Road:hihi::hihi:

What would you prefer, the term "people don't like you"?:huh:

You make no sense, go and stalk someone else before I report you.

Feel free I am sure the mods would be interested to hear why you feel you have the right to call people criminals etc.

We can put your disgraceful ignorant post to the mods anytime you like.

man up and admit you error.

Archived