Should S17 be returned to Derbyshire

Do a little bit of reaearch - it's a very valid and interesting fact - education is a good thing you know - it expands the mind. You should try it .:loopy:

You carry on hurling the insults, I keep on adding a loopy smilie, simples. ;)

if the people who live in s17 want to return to live in derbyshire they are very welcome i always thought that dore and totley should be in derbyshire

If you play football and/or cricket, you would marvel at the quality of the facilities in Derbyshire. Some of the road surfaces in South West Sheffield are amongst the worst in the country, Long Line, albeit in S11, was classed as the most pot holed road in the UK, and often featured on national TV, Derbyshire roads are far superior. If Lady Manners school expanded it's catchment area into S17, King Egberts would have get it's act together, many folk in S17 are taking their kids to Silverdale instead of exposing them to the joke that is King Egberts.

Stannington in Hallam, we don't wish to mix with the six fingered ones. :hihi:

Trolling is so last week.

1) I don't have six fingers

2) I don't actually live in Stannington, my Parents do.

Just a little update, may be slightly off topic, speaking with a colleague last night, apparently & although not officially confirmed but Sheffield Council have identified an area in Totley to build the new Travellers site, so get ready for the campaign to stop it, I for one will be supporting it & I hope many other SF members will show their support if & when announced.:hihi::hihi:

Just a little update, may be slightly off topic, speaking with a colleague last night, apparently & although not officially confirmed but Sheffield Council have identified an area in Totley to build the new Travellers site, so get ready for the campaign to stop it, I for one will be supporting it & I hope many other SF members will show their support if & when announced.:hihi::hihi:

That was very nearly a joke. :|

If you play football and/or cricket, you would marvel at the quality of the facilities in Derbyshire. Some of the road surfaces in South West Sheffield are amongst the worst in the country, Long Line, albeit in S11, was classed as the most pot holed road in the UK, and often featured on national TV, Derbyshire roads are far superior. If Lady Manners school expanded it's catchment area into S17, King Egberts would have get it's act together, many folk in S17 are taking their kids to Silverdale instead of exposing them to the joke that is King Egberts.

We had the same problem on the Manor when they built Hurlfield on the Arbourthorne. Some folk turned there noses up at Prince Edwards [Manor Top] and over night became intellectuals.

We pass through Derbyshire into Lincolnshire down the A616 on a regular basis and Lincolnshire roads are better:hihi::hihi::hihi: but all roads are better than Sheffields:roll::roll:

Archived