Should S17 be returned to Derbyshire

Yep, if I wanted to. Bet no one could provide lots of links to the contrary though.:hihi::hihi::)

Bets?

How about the current Master Cutler - one William Blake Speirs. Director of a number of companies - I think he'd qualify as a "Captain of Industry".

http://www.cutlers-hallamshire.org.uk/html/the-company-today/annual-review-20092010/william-blake-speirs-master-cutler-elect/

Now does he live in Dore?

No - Calver,

http://www.levelbusiness.com/doc/person/uk/01319635

Does anyone else agree that one thing this thread does confirm is that post code snobery exist in Sheffield.

I agree it does and always will, but it doesnt worry me in the slightest :hihi: I would say im from S5 and proud but not so today, unfortunately :(

Does anyone else agree that one thing this thread does confirm is that post code snobery exist in Sheffield.

I've noticed quite a bit of post code inferiority, all I asked is "should S17 be returned to Derbyshire", and have all but been accused of eating the children of folk living in other districts. :rolleyes:

I've noticed quite a bit of post code inferiority, all I asked is "should S17 be returned to Derbyshire", and have all but been accused of eating the children of folk living in other districts. :rolleyes:

I know a guy who lives in the grounds of Chatsworth and is on first name terms with the Duke of Devonshire, owns a few classic vintage cars and is not as snobby as you but would probably class your pittance as pocket money - you should never judge a book by it's cover and be careful who you step on on the way up - you might meet them on the way down:D:D:love:

I know a guy who lives in the grounds of Chatsworth and is on first name terms with the Duke of Devonshire, owns a few classic vintage cars and is not as snobby as you but would probably class your pittance as pocket money - you should never judge a book by it's cover and be careful who you step on on the way up - you might meet them on the way down:D:D:love:

What is the name of the duke of devonshire.

Crookesey is pals with the dowager and his dog knocks about with her dog.

I know a guy who lives under a railway arch in Goole and he treats people far more regal than any Duke could possibly manage.

i know a song that will get on your nerves get on your nerves get on your nerves

Archived