Should S17 be returned to Derbyshire

I met the then Master Cutler and the Lord Mayor when I was 15 and office Junior at Sheffield Chamber of commerce which had it's offices above the Cutlers Hall. I remember going down back stairs to fetch sandwiches from Davys on Fargate and ine of the balcony doors into Cutlers hall was open and the tables were laid out for cutlers feast - I have never seen so much silver in one place

Oh I don't know, there's quite a bit on our "MOS's guide" thread denlin.;)

We'll never give S17 back to Derbyshire. Not only do we need the income their Band H homes generate, but we also need their high-performing schools to keep Sheffield's GCSE results looking respectable. :hihi:

THANK YOU S17, I LOVE YOU. YOU'VE CARRIED US THROUGH ONE RECESSION, PLEASE WORK HARDER AND DO IT AGAIN :love:

We love you too.:love::)

We love you too.:love::)

You're welcome.

Now please stop posting and go and work some of your serfs to death to pay some more taxes to help pay off the national debt.

We're all in this together™

I met the then Master Cutler and the Lord Mayor when I was 15 and office Junior at Sheffield Chamber of commerce which had it's offices above the Cutlers Hall. I remember going down back stairs to fetch sandwiches from Davys on Fargate and ine of the balcony doors into Cutlers hall was open and the tables were laid out for cutlers feast - I have never seen so much silver in one place

Master Cutler that year was Anthony Hampton, sorry had to google it because it was 45 years ago and I've had a few sleeps since then

geeoer wi thi, tha cant remember thi teens aunty lin :roll::hihi:

Oh I don't know, there's quite a bit on our "MOS's guide" thread denlin.;)

What's happened to the guide, eminence? People have no ambition:hihi::hihi:

But, seriously my mouth dropped open so far when saw all that silver I nearly fractured my toe:hihi: - who'd have thought I would be back there 20 odd years later in the protest when the wicked witch of Grantham came to the feast but the sneaky cow went in the back door to avoid us:roll::roll::love:

What's happened to the guide, eminence? People have no ambition:hihi::hihi:

But, seriously my mouth dropped open so far when saw all that silver I nearly fractured my toe:hihi: - who'd have thought I would be back there 20 odd years later in the protest when the wicked witch of Grantham came to the feast but the sneaky cow went in the back door to avoid us:roll::roll::love:

One shake of her handbag and you would have run for your life. :hihi:

One shake of her handbag and you would have run for your life. :hihi:

Not me, my friend, I would seriously love a one to one confrontation with the old bat and tell her exactly what she did to the working people of this country:hihi::hihi::love::love:

Not me, my friend, I would seriously love a one to one confrontation with the old bat and tell her exactly what she did to the working people of this country:hihi::hihi::love::love:

I reckon that she kept a brick in it, especially for the likes of you. :rolleyes:

Bring back the Ridings I say. I still can't believe the Heath government had the audacity to destroy something that had existed since the Vikings ran the place. It couldn't happen anywhere but here, and probably couldn't happen here nowadays, government being more accountable and all.

This is the West Riding by the way, for those who don't realise that South Yorkshire is just an artificial Tory construct, which only came into being in 1974.

Archived