Should S17 be returned to Derbyshire

wow i've only joined this site today and read only parts of this post and what i have noticed so far is that crookesey has to be one of the most boring ppl i have ever come across :-/ your not clever or smart your just dull... GET A LIFE and stop posting crap! thanking you :-)

wow i've only joined this site today and read only parts of this post and what i have noticed so far is that crookesey has to be one of the most boring ppl i have ever come across :-/ your not clever or smart your just dull... GET A LIFE and stop posting crap! thanking you :-)

I think you'll find that Crooksey is pretty well respected on here! :)

Welcome to the Forum! :rolleyes:

Now tell us all about yourself super star, try starting a thread instead of insulting folk. You haven't come across me by the way, this is an internet forum, not real life.

Do you feel a lot bigger for posting that crap? :loopy:

Beighton became part of Sheffield in 1968 when it was a village with a bus every 2 hours to Sheffield and the Booth and Fisher to Chesterfield.

The surrounding townships have all been built since and the place is not nearly as community spirited as it used to be.

And before 1954 Beighton even had its own railway station too

http://www.disused-stations.org.uk/b/beighton/index.shtml

I seem to remember something about Beighton and Woodhouse being part of Derbyshire before the boundaries were changed, also Hillsborough being part of Barnsley.

Hillsborough part of Barnsley, never heard that one, the barracks were always in Sheffield, no sorry can't have that.

Archived