Should S17 be returned to Derbyshire

I stand corrected Jeffrey,a senior moment,you are right,Ridgeway IS S12,it is 7 yrs since we moved.

Still dosn't mean that it is owned by Sheffield though.

Crooksey,if I could afford to,your end ( sorry that sounds obscene)would be where I would like to live,and yes,it should go back to Derbyshire.

I stand corrected Jeffrey,a senior moment,you are right,Ridgeway IS S12,it is 7 yrs since we moved.

Still dosn't mean that it is owned by Sheffield though.

Crooksey,if I could afford to,your end ( sorry that sounds obscene)would be where I would like to live,and yes,it should go back to Derbyshire.

Now don't you start getting me excited, it could be fatal at my age. :hihi:

As far as I'm concerned Dore still is part of Derbyshire. I always put 'Dore, Peak District, Nr Sheffield' on my postal address.

Where did you go to for your holiday, Kensington perhaps? :hihi:

I must warn you that I have had trouble with certain common people on this thread, tread carefully. :o

I must warn you that I have had trouble with certain common people on this thread, tread carefully. :o

You don't like to mix with with serfs mate do you?.

The last time I stayed in Kensington it was full of foreigners.

Not a holiday as such, been filming on location actually.

I don't let the common people bother me, I could buy the lot of them ten times over if I wanted to.;)

Archived