Clutch Slipping - Garage recommendations?

My Hyundai Coupe is struggling with power and a friend says my clutch is clipping, can anyone recommend a garage (honest garage!) that will be able to fix for a good price? Im based in dinnington, but anywhere sheffield/rotherham/worksop is fine

bit scared of getting overcharged!

My Hyundai Coupe is struggling with power and a friend says my clutch is clipping, can anyone recommend a garage (honest garage!) that will be able to fix for a good price? Im based in dinnington, but anywhere sheffield/rotherham/worksop is fine

Struggling with power is not a clutch fault in fact to someone with little knowledge the engine would sound more powerful if clutch is slipping because it would race

Struggling with power is not a clutch fault in fact to someone with little knowledge the engine would sound more powerful if clutch is slipping because it would race

when the clutch is slipping the power form the engine isnt getting to the wheels so it will struggling to get the power down and will be slower under hard acceleration. if the clutch is slipping so bad that the revs go up but you go slow id get it changed fast.

when the clutch is slipping the power form the engine isnt getting to the wheels so it will struggling to get the power down and will be slower under hard acceleration. if the clutch is slipping so bad that the revs go up but you go slow id get it changed fast.

I know that,you know that but does the OP know that ? by the sound of him it seems as though he doesnt and when the engine races it gives a false impression of power to any one who is a stranger to the fault

got at my yaris done at thorncliffe garage s35 £240. £120 cheaper than anwhere else.

Archived