NoW whistle-blower Sean Hoare found dead

and for those that dont know, heres the article

It should be amusing to see what conspiracy theorists make of this. Some are already saying that the whole phone tapping thing is a "false flag" to cover something bigger - precisely what I'm not sure. I'm sure it'll keep some forum members in barmy theories for a few months.

It should be amusing to see what conspiracy theorists make of this. Some are already saying that the whole phone tapping thing is a "false flag" to cover something bigger - precisely what I'm not sure. I'm sure it'll keep some forum members in barmy theories for a few months.

It's easy to portray anyone who believes that this could be an assassination as a 'tin foil hat wearer' but it's not improbable by any means. Has no one ever been killed by people with powerful interests out of revenge or to prevent testimony?

Maybe a few weeks ago a lot of people wouldn't have believed that prominent members of the police force were capable of being involved in NotW's seedy business.

It's easy to portray anyone who believes that this could be an assassination as a 'tin foil hat wearer' but it's not improbable by any means. Has no one ever been killed by people with powerful interests out of revenge or to prevent testimony?

Maybe a few weeks ago a lot of people wouldn't have believed that prominent members of the police force were capable of being involved in NotW's seedy business.

Or even the Mafia, triads, CIA, Mi5, Mossad, NKVD etc.

NI are in deep plop, it would surprise me that they'd go this far considering they can't keep phone hacking quiet.

Meanwhile, here’s a new twist:

In another twist in the News Of The World scandal, a former reporter for the tabloid who initially alleged that editor Andy Coulson knew about the practice of phone hacking by his staff, was reportedly found dead Monday.

The Guardian reports that though police wouldn’t confirm the identity of the man found dead, it is believed to be Sean Hoare, formerly of NOTW and The Sun, who worked under Coulson but was fired for alcohol and drug problems in 2005. According to the police report, “the death is currently being treated as unexplained, but not thought to be suspicious. Police investigations into this incident are ongoing.”

http://brobrubel.wordpress.com/

Did he clean up?

How can the police possibly state already that the death is not thought to be suspicious? They admit that the death is as yet unexplained, so surely it would make much more sense at this stage to say that they are investigating the cause of death and pursue all lines of enquiry to try and identify if there has been any foul play.

To come right out and say his death is not being treated as suspicious, given the current circumstances, is surely suspicous in itself?

it's to cover up the fact that america will, in the next fortnight, either

a) default on its loans

or

b) stop paying benefits and healthcare meaning that 20 million poor and ill americans will die a slow horrible death

the disaster's emergency committee is already making plans for option b, and an appeal advert will be aired, if necessary, on 14th August

How can the police possibly state already that the death is not thought to be suspicious? They admit that the death is as yet unexplained, so surely it would make much more sense at this stage to say that they are investigating the cause of death and pursue all lines of enquiry to try and identify if there has been any foul play.

To come right out and say his death is not being treated as suspicious, given the current circumstances, is surely suspicous in itself?

Not unless you think dying is suspicious. Hundreds of thousands do it every day.

When they say "suspicious" I take it they are referring to scene of crime evidence suspicion. That doesn't mean ongoing enquiries will automatically cease.

I'm trying to work out how they came to the conclusion that this isn't suspicious, the hypothetical dialogue:-

Policeman: So we have the body of Sean Hoare, formerly of News of the World and The Sun, who worked under Coulson; who has been singing like a canary and exposing corruption, hacking and alsorts of other underhanded behaviour going right into the heart of the policeforce, government and threatening to expose some of the countries most influential people for the dirtbags they are.

So what's the cause of death, Doc?

Doctor: Dunno Gov, can't explain it?

Policeman: Oh well, what a shame; I can't imagine why anything suspicious might have occurred. Obviously no reason to believe a crime has taken place here.

WTF do they take us for?

Archived