NoW whistle-blower Sean Hoare found dead

I'm trying to work out how they came to the conclusion that this isn't suspicious

An absence of wounds, or any signs whatsoever that any other person was involved, would lead anyone to assume that natural causes is the most likely reason... a man known to be a heavy drinker who dies of what looks like alcohol poisoning, is extremely unsuspicious.

What the circumstances are in this case we don't know, but there are any number of ways in which "possible homicide" can be ruled out, long before anything definitive can be ruled in.

Oh dear, cue the conspiracy nutters.

I think there have been enough suspicious deaths and fit ups over the past few years to say that anyone who now doesn't harbour at least some suspicions is being naive to say the least.

Time will tell. What's strange in all this NOW lark is that the MPs are asking questions. Why, surely this is a criminal matter, surely it should be the job of the police to ask questions?

Time will tell. What's strange in all this NOW lark is that the MPs are asking questions. Why, surely this is a criminal matter, surely it should be the job of the police to ask questions?

But the police force in question are intrinsically linked to the whole sordid affair, as proved by the resignation of the two top men over the last couple of days. I'm all for a proper police investigation, but seing as the Met are clearly suspects in the case owing to the allegations of bribery and corruption, it seems to me that an alternative police force should carry it out so as not to prejudice the outcome.

The fact that the FBI are now looking into the matter (I mean the whole NI scandal, not the death of Mr Hoare) because, as the parent company, News Corp may be guilty of breaching the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) is encouraging IMO.

Oh dear, cue the conspiracy nutters.

Yes of course. Because David Kelly's death was completely unsuspicious and there are no institutions in this country who would go as far as killing to protect themselves. And newspapers don't hack phones and the police aren't corrupt. You just keep telling yourself that. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Archived