Lulzsec hackers take down the sun online

I can't believe anybody would find hacking funny, would you find it funny also if they were hacking your bank or credit card or your own website?

Probably not, but I make sure i don't get on the wrong side of them.

Its high time some companies got their just desserts when the normal avenues of justice fail.

I can't believe anybody would find hacking funny, would you find it funny also if they were hacking your bank or credit card or your own website?

If major corporations like NI and Sony can't protect their sites against amateur hacking attempts they deserve to be brought down.

If major corporations like NI and Sony can't protect their sites against amateur hacking attempts they deserve to be brought down.

And what about the millions of their customers? What did I and the millions of others do to deserve having our details stolen and our security compromised?

I see there is a certain poetic justice in News International getting hacked, but although this seems funny, these are most likely the same people engaged in all sorts of other electronic crime, such as the Sony hack. The data they steal could be yours, mine (had my details stolen from Sony), your family's, anybodys.

It's different when a huge corporation gets hacked more than if it was just an individual having thier bank details released.

The Sun for example deserves a bit of aggro for all the crap they've doled out to others in the past.

And what about the millions of their customers? What did I and the millions of others do to deserve having our details stolen and our security compromised?

I see there is a certain poetic justice in News International getting hacked, but although this seems funny, these are most likely the same people engaged in all sorts of other electronic crime, such as the Sony hack. The data they steal could be yours, mine (had my details stolen from Sony), your family's, anybodys.

oh give over, theres various types of hackers you know NOT ALL hack for monetary gain or fraud.

take this group, obviously we dont know what they do generally, but they seem politically motivated rather than "criminal" with most of their publicised attacks

Archived