Casbah Moshin Tonight

fleshnblood

yes, yes, yes thanks fleshnblood whoever you are, warm beer,them toilets,i cant wait that guy is without doubt the best dj in sheffield FULLSTOP.i noticed lets all have a party hasnt been there recently, the smiths,stone roses,nirvana,ac/dc, YES. gotta go im gettin ready :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap:

we are all different which is a good thing:thumbsup: we all like different things food,cars,music, footy teams,etc one thing uslot have in common is that come next SAT NITE 90 % of us will be in sheffield when i go out i like to forget about work get merrily drunk be around people who are not pretencious [ive got this ive got that] you know the types,listen to GOOD SOUNDS [stones,cure,cult,smiths,pearl jam,the jam,clash and on and on] :thumbsup:if there is anywere in sheffield better than down in the basement of the casbah on SAT NITE:clap: please let me know, one last thing nice decour,nice tables,nice chairs,nice bar,NICE TOILETS,doesnt mean squat to me, top people top sounds are alot more important for me on a night out but like i said we are all different:thumbsup: :D:clap: CASBAH LUVS YER:thumbsup:

Archived