Anyone else getting tired of the 'Hacking Scandal' coverage?

Meddleson's crimes pale to insignificance when compared to coulson's though:|

Coulsen hasn't actually been found guilty of any criminal offence though. He resigned while protesting his innocence in much the same way as Mandelson did but Mandelsen left on three occasions while Coulsen has so far only done it twice.

Give it time I am sure he will surpass Mandelsen's record.

Even worse she then went over to Labour because she was a fan of Blair before going back to Tories. She's also pro foxhunting and write Mills and Boon style romances.

Still cute though :D

Now I'm not a fan of hunting small ginger vermin with hounds and strange looking people on horseback, but in her case I'll make an exception

Says a lot about our security that a member of the public got that close,you would think the police would have thought it likely that something like this would happen and taken the relevent actions.

Even worse she then went over to Labour because she was a fan of Blair before going back to Tories. She's also pro foxhunting and write Mills and Boon style romances.

Still cute though :D

Having had the misfortune to have read one of her books, I can safely say that they are not Mills and Boon style romances. Far filthier.

I think anyone who is tired of this story is insane, frankly. I am RIVETED.

Archived