Anyone else getting tired of the 'Hacking Scandal' coverage?

Surely the law should be the same for all though?

I know what you are saying, but a part of me thinks that those that pose all day in the tabloids and pay as you preen magazines deserve what they get during their craving for attention.

And to play devil's advocate, I'm sure a few of them are quite proud of their being hacked.....a la Abi Titmus et al (ALLEDGEDLY) ....more column inches and publicity !!

Yes, it's a good tool to distract peoples' attentions away from this government's disasterous policies in the economy, health and education.

Yes, it's a good tool to distract peoples' attentions away from this government's disasterous policies in the economy, health and education.

Although the investigation will run on for a long time, the media (particularly broadcast) will move on to something else. Only the Guardian, Independent and a few other organisations will continue investigating & digging up more information.

What this whole affair has conformed to me is that the media likes nothing more than talking about the media (unless it's the Sun newspaper which has far more important things to be concerning itself with).

And?

There was no suggestion that either of the Murdochs were culpable. - The purpose of the (first stage of the) parliamentary enquiry was to 'enquire'.

One of the witnesses (he was not one of the accused) brought before the enquiry - an 80 yr old man - was subjected to a physical attack. Parliament was either incapable or not willing to protect this aged witness.

What does that tell you about the 'evil Murdoch Empire' and what does it tell you about the 'corrupt British Government'?

'Own Goal' Davy boy.

And?

There was no suggestion that either of the Murdochs were culpable. - The purpose of the (first stage of the) parliamentary enquiry was to 'enquire'.

One of the witnesses (he was not one of the accused) brought before the enquiry - an 80 yr old man - was subjected to a physical attack. Parliament was either incapable or not willing to protect this aged witness.

What does that tell you about the 'evil Murdoch Empire' and what does it tell you about the 'corrupt British Government'?

'Own Goal' Davy boy.

it's become a which hunt for the lefty luvvies:love:

Archived