Male superiority

But the whole thread is a bit silly really, isn't it?

Other(similarly stupid) threads would ordinarily have been cancelled by the mods on the grounds of:

Racism

Being Anti-Muslim

Sexism (particularly relating to Lesbians, Tricycles, Bicycles and Happy people)

Or just people you don't like?

If men commit 90% of the domestic murders then surely women commit 10%, not 20%?

Which group commits most infanticides? (Most of which - be they committed by females) are not classified at law as murder?

When your husband is broke and jobless don't mention that dress or Holiday you would like when he is drying the knifes cos the dishwasher is broken. Love him and keep the bed warm and all will be well.

When your husband is broke and jobless don't mention that dress or Holiday you would like when he is drying the knifes cos the dishwasher is broken. Love him and keep the bed warm and all will be well.

Except when it's not all well and he chokes you until you black out just because he resents the fact that he's having trouble nodding off when you're asleep...

Been there, done that, got the hospital records to prove it.

But the whole thread is a bit silly really, isn't it?

Other(similarly stupid) threads would ordinarily have been cancelled by the mods on the grounds of:

Racism

Being Anti-Muslim

Sexism (particularly relating to Lesbians, Tricycles, Bicycles and Happy people)

Are all threads critical of groups closed then? If I search it won't be possible to find a thread criticising how Islam treats women?

Or about why men are better drivers?

I think I will.

Which group commits most infanticides? (Most of which - be they committed by females) are not classified at law as murder?

So start a thread if you're interested in that topic.

Except when it's not all well and he chokes you until you black out just because he resents the fact that he's having trouble nodding off when you're asleep...

Been there, done that, got the hospital records to prove it.

please let that be a strange joke

please let that be a strange joke

Unfortunately not.

Some people are so insecure that they are threatened by people doing something that they can't. Suffice it to say that I never let my guard down and fell asleep first when he was home.

Unfortunately not.

Some people are so insecure that they are threatened by people doing something that they can't. Suffice it to say that I never let my guard down and fell asleep first when he was home.

Good grief that is weird, horrible, nasty and wrong. I was going to make some pretend misogynistic jokes but your drop of reality has ruined it for me now. I hope you got away from that. Judging by the use of past tense you must have. wow!

Good grief that is weird, horrible, nasty and wrong. I was going to make some pretend misogynistic jokes but your drop of reality has ruined it for me now. I hope you got away from that. Judging by the use of past tense you must have. wow!

That's the bit I can smile about- I didn't get away from him, I reared myself up to my full height, asserted myself and made him move out :)

The house was mine for a very long time before he came to live with me and he didn't contribute to my mortgage during our marriage, so I saw no reason why I should give up my house for him. He knows where I live, but he also now knows that I have a new partner who is twice his size and knows what he looks like, and a German Shepherd :)

I know that it's an easy thing to joke about, but for everybody who thinks that domestic violence is something that happens to other people, just remember that 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 women will be in an abusive relationship at some point in their lives (and a lesser number but just as unacceptable is the domestic violence which affects men).

I know that it's an easy thing to joke about, but for everybody who thinks that domestic violence is something that happens to other people, just remember that 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 women will be in an abusive relationship at some point in their lives (and a lesser number but just as unacceptable is the domestic violence which affects men).

I believe it's 1 in 6 for men but then there's a lot who wouldn't report it.

Archived