Rupert Murdoch's a good bloke leave him alone..

:hihi::hihi: crikey I'd never thought that Burns might have been modelled on Murdoch Snr until now!

My favourite line in The Simpsons is the one delivered by Murdoch himself in the SuperBowl episode a few years back.

"I'm Rupert Murdoch. The billionaire multi-media tyrant"

You can say that again, he's everything Cameron, Clegg and Miliband always wanted to be.

I thought he seemed well out of his depth, he keeps repeating himself and produces a long strings of paralanguage while he makes the next bit up.

And he's padding it out furiously.

Watching the farce on TV and the old blokes trial I must admit in feeling sorry for him. He probably can't remember what he had for breakfast never mind all the complicated details he's expected to remember.

One things clear, its time for him to retire.

IMO humble opinion he wasn't aware about what's been going on and I find the whole thing a bit distasteful...

I actually like the old doderer now...:D

To be fair to the Murdochs they can't possibly know about everything that is going on in such a massive organisation

I thought he seemed well out of his depth, he keeps repeating himself and produces a long strings of paralanguage while he makes the next bit up.

And he's padding it out furiously.

Hmm, I think he's a savvy operator Phane, he has the obsequious manner of a bright grammar school boy who behaves as though he's associating above his station but actually has full control of the situation and the players in it.

He's managed to get away with the 'wilful blindness' that one of the committee asked him about..which is probably what he's been briefed to do.

Notice it's a lad from Yorkshire (Phil Davies) giving them the hottest time!

Phil Davies is made of FAIL! :rant:

Remember his comments the other week about disabled working for less than minimum wage? :loopy:

Archived