Rupert Murdoch's a good bloke leave him alone..

Phil Davies is made of FAIL! :rant:

Remember his comments the other week about disabled working for less than minimum wage? :loopy:

I'm not a fan Rich, but he was the one who first had the Murdoch's squirming.

It's disgraceful that someone could be attacked in such an important hearing, does the Met cover security at the Houses of Parliament? If so I can see more serious grief coming their way.

It's open to the public isn't it? I don't suppose they could do it in closed session.

I remember going to the House of Commons years ago to see PMQs with Mrs T and was amazed we weren't physically searched. I took a bottle of water in, it could have been acid.

I agree it's a disgrace he was attacked.

It's disgraceful that someone could be attacked in such an important hearing, does the Met cover security at the Houses of Parliament? If so I can see more serious grief coming their way.

They're probably on the News Corp staff JFk and ordered to create a distraction after a given period of time-as Alastair Campbell has said it's taken the attention away from the inquiry and the important questions that were being asked, you can imagine it will be the headlines tonight ;)

They're probably on the News Corp staff JFk and ordered to create a distraction after a given period of time-as Alastair Campbell has said it's taken the attention away from the inquiry and the important questions that were being asked, you can imagine it will be the headlines tonight ;)

It does make you wonder doesn't it?

It may have been the best thing to happen to the Murdochs all day! A bit of sympathy for being attacked, maybe an apology from the establishment here in the UK for failing to look after him, and as you said the headlines will all about the mad custard pie thrower.

Coincidence?

Archived