Rupert Murdoch's a good bloke leave him alone..

I couldn't believe that she was his missus, she must be 40 years younder than him. Perhaps if Mrs Merton were questioning her she would ask:

"So Wendy, what was it that attracted you to the billionaire Rupert Murdoch"?

Very, very impressed with Wendi. Doubt my wife would do that for me :(

Watching the farce on TV and the old blokes trial I must admit in feeling sorry for him.

Will someone pass the sick bucket please. Only last October he was telling the government to stick the boot into the poorest and most needy members of our society. http://in.reuters.com/article/2010/10/22/idINIndia-52366020101022?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+reuters%2FINbusinessNews+%28News+%2F+IN+%2F+Business+News%29

Whatever your views on Murdoch, don't you think that those that are putting the boot in are hypocritical scum?

They all sucked up to him and then when it looks as if he's weakened, knife him the back!

Politicians:gag:...........don't you just love 'em

Whatever your views on Murdoch, don't you think that those that are putting the boot in are hypocritical scum?

They all sucked up to him and then when it looks as if he's weakened, knife him the back!

Politicians:gag:...........don't you just love 'em

It's the heady world of politics, journalism and law and order.

One has to do, what one has to do, in order to save ones neck.

After watching the Murdochs and Brooks this evening I'm struck by News Internationals remarkable management ethos. Not one executive seems to know what their subordinates are up to.

I noticed that all three would reply...yes, he/she/ worked for the NoW, theynever said, yes, he/she worked for me.

Murdoch is the nominal (at age 80, I don't expect he puts in that many hours per week) head of a company which employs 53,000 people worldwide.

"Tell me, Mr Murdoch, Sir ... why do you not know exactly what each of your employees (and given that most of the crimes were probably committed by 'mid level' [relatively junior] employees.) Why didn't you know exactly what each and every one of your employees was doing at all times?

(Logicalanswer: Äre you interested in sexandtravel? - Many of my readers are interested in sex and travel. If you too are interested in sex and travel, please arrange this well known phrase or saying:

Off <REMOVED>.

I don't get paid for this. I can afford to claim to be as sharp as a mars bar.

It's politics, boys and girls. - You'll all be allowed to forget about it when we have a rat with a longer tail to chase.

Archived