Outsiders interfering in financial matters.

Hello everyone can somebody give my friend some good sound advice.My friend has a elderly mother that has just moved into sheltered accommodation.My friend has a brother and he has a girlfriend that has taken it upon herself to interfere with their elderly mothers financial affairs.My friends mother was living with him until she moved into her new flat and she was chipping in with the rent.it seems his elderly mother has become confused by this,the said girlfriend has accused my friend of dipping in to her bank account.She came to my friends house shooting her mouth off,my friend told her politley that he had no knowledge of his mothers account and didnt even know her account number or pin,and he politley asked her to leave.It has been very upsetting for him as he is a good decent honest bloke.This woman has only been courting his brother less than a year.I have told my friend to seek legal advice on this.It seems she has a unhealthy interest in her money which i find very wrong.My friend has allways cared for his mother since his father died,when he died he left his mother well provided for.His brother has had over 20 grand out of his mother,of which he has never paid back..it all seems very suspect to me.Of course my friend is very upset by this.She even accused him of sponging off his mother,which i know is wrong because he works all hours god sends.Nothing has been mentioned of my friends brother owing his own mother 20 grand.I find this quite shocking.

Archived