Thats it, Ive had enough!

Could a mod please close this thread for me. Ive said goodbye to everyone that matters, and the lousy people who have trolled my thread can get lost, I have a good life so no attention seeking is necessary, which cant be said for low life, heartless people like yourselves. thats all the energy Im going to use on trollers like you and one of the reasons Im leaving.

Please close the thread, thanks.

Shushhhhh now.....

Yes to close the thread :rolleyes:

Don't be too hasty, we all get posts we don't like Lisa but you need to look at the broader picture, if you had come to last nights meet you would have met some lovely people

Just closing the thread won't remove your registration anyway, you need to request it from mods but don't do it - rise above it, you need a thick skin on any forum:D:D:love:

Could a mod please close this thread for me. Ive said goodbye to everyone that matters, and the lousy people who have trolled my thread can get lost, I have a good life so no attention seeking is necessary, which cant be said for low life, heartless people like yourselves. thats all the energy Im going to use on trollers like you and one of the reasons Im leaving.

Please close the thread, thanks.

If you want the Mods to close this you need to report your OP and ask them to do it.

Archived