Murdoch custard pie man -I salute you!!

in the nick, he's going to find out how good a comedian he is.

in the nick, good comedians are like good artists generally. They have an easy time, if they're any good. The judge will know that. That's why he jailed him. He'll probably turn out to be not all that funny.

no, the judge jailed him as a deterrent for not respecting the institution of Parliament, which is open enough to allow people like him to gain access and witness the proceedings therein. Had it been a meeting of the Higham Ferrers Rotary Club, he wouldn't have been jailed. It also wouldn't have made the national press.

no, the judge jailed him as a deterrent for not respecting the institution of Parliament, which is open enough to allow people like him to gain access and witness the proceedings therein. Had it been a meeting of the Higham Ferrers Rotary Club, he wouldn't have been jailed. It also wouldn't have made the national press.

That's what I thought.

When you said:

The judge will know that. That's why he jailed him
I must have misunderstood you.

commensurate sentence. He's ridiculed Parliament. Four hundred years ago and he'd have been executed for that. Times have changed.

I thought his actions summed the whole charade up.

A clown throws a "custard pie" into another clown in a circus.

BTW. Parliament is deserving of ridicule.

the judge jailed him as a deterrent for not respecting the institution of Parliament

Why do we still have MPs then, 'cause they've shown more disrespect for the "institution of Parliament" than someone playing at being the "Phantom Flan Flinger of Olde London Town"!

Why do we still have MPs then, 'cause they've shown more disrespect for the "institution of Parliament" than someone playing at being the "Phantom Flan Flinger of Olde London Town"!

Hear Hear...

Unfortunately the masses need a "institution" to look up to (apparently) so they will look up to a "institution" that has been instilled as righteous by thier forefathers even tho it is as you say bordering on comical....

Six weeks jail time. Bit harsh imo.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-14370398

Just had it reduced on appeal to 4 weeks, seems they did not credit him for guilty plea.

I mean come on, the bloke was on tv on probably the most watched news in the world at the time, what else could he have done but go guilty ??

good luck to him though and the shed loads of money he will get for the story on release :D

Archived