Murdoch custard pie man -I salute you!!

The scary thing (to my mind) about the battery committed against Murdoch is that he was summoned to appear before Parliament ( a summons one would hope nobody would ignore) and Parliament was unable to protect him against a simple battery.

Whether you like Murdoch or not [and I don't, I think he's an absolute richard] you have to accept - if you believe in the rule of law - that somebody brought before Parliament (particularly somebody brought before Parliament who has not been charged with any offence) is entitled to absolute protection.

Parliament required him to appear and to answer questions. He did so.

Parliament failed to protect him.

On a scale of 10, Murdoch scores at least 8 for appearing and answering the questions.

On the same scale, Parliament scores about -8 for not bothering to protect him.

jonnie marbles, whoever you are - what a man!!! along with the indignity of his fascistic empire crumbling before his eyes, murdoch was custard pied in the mother of parliaments -

viva jonnie marbles!!

funny how anarchist's like

your hero role model marbles need a democracy to perform these acts ,yet if they were in a true anarchist country like some of the african" countrys", he'd be a dead mutilated corpse now:)

funny how anarchist's like

your hero role model marbles need a democracy to perform these acts ,yet if they were in a true anarchist country like some of the african" countrys", he'd be a dead mutilated corpse now:)

I think you need to do some further reading.

Nice tautology there by the way - a dead corpse? Fancy that!

jonnie marbles, whoever you are - what a man!!! along with the indignity of his fascistic empire crumbling before his eyes, murdoch was custard pied in the mother of parliaments -

viva jonnie marbles!!

You think attacking an 83 year old man is a good thing? Don't you think Mr Murdoch would have been terrified seeing someone approaching him with who knows what in his hand.

Would you be happy if this happened to your father or grandfather

Well what ever the reasons for it I don't think its done the public perception of the Murdochs any harm at all.infact I suspect many may feel a little sorry for an atempted attack on an 80 year old man.

Also does not say much about uk security bearing in mind this was being shown all over the world I mean come on did they not think something like this might happen bearing in mind they had a world audience,as a minimum the set up should have been such that any of the public could not get out of a secure area or if they can't guarantee that then the public should not have been allowed in.

It does seem amazing how the public's perception of the man has turned over night because of a custard pie.

One minute a tyrannical multi billion dollar tycoon whose empire will stop at nothing, and regard the likes of you and I as cash cow meat to to feed that empire, the next a poor 80yr old done wrong to by a custard tart assassin.

Murdock is just loving this, Marbles has detracted from the main issue, this is the stuff tyrannical empires are made of.

Archived