Murdoch custard pie man -I salute you!!

Well what ever the reasons for it I don't think its done the public perception of the Murdochs any harm at all.infact I suspect many may feel a little sorry for an atempted attack on an 80 year old man.

Spot on.....

I have no time for the pieman, who is a total moron, but it makes interesting comparison with the Prescott punch debacle. Prescott walked away without a blemish for physically assaulting the egg thrower, wonder what the outcome will be in this case. Will the pieman escape unblemished.

Regards

Angel.

Wendi Deng is........Hong Kong Phooey :)

More like Hong Kong Phoney.

Publicity seeking scumbag.

Yes, we know; but enough of Murdoch.

He was just another bloke who did not like another bloke with money.

Or he is a bloke that is fed up with another bloke that has run an organisation that has ran roughshod over every aspect of our lives and is corrupt to the core.

The truth will out. Pushin a pie in Murdoch's face gets us no closer to the truth. The pie man is a fool and worse. His contempt for Murdock is clear, but what was his motive silly man. Murdoch must be put on the stand and be judged by the evidence. All it did was give the papers a cheap front page and the pie man cult status amongst fools like you FRANK.

I think it gives Murdoch the perfect get out of jail free card.

If the powers that be can't organise a small committee room and control what goes on inside it, what chance does an 80 year old have of knowing what his 53,000 employees are up to in 200 newspaper offices and a few dozen TV stations? I saw his lawyers smile and say "It's alright".

I have no time for the pieman, who is a total moron, but it makes interesting comparison with the Prescott punch debacle. Prescott walked away without a blemish for physically assaulting the egg thrower, wonder what the outcome will be in this case. Will the pieman escape unblemished.

Regards

Angel.

errrmm!!! But Prescott was the one being attacked.:huh:

jonnie marbles, whoever you are - what a man!!! along with the indignity of his fascistic empire crumbling before his eyes, murdoch was custard pied in the mother of parliaments -

viva jonnie marbles!!

I'd say the guy is a moron of the highest order.

Whatever he was trying to achieve, he's failed spectacularly by making himself look like a complete fool.

Archived