Murdoch custard pie man -I salute you!!

It was as stupid and as pointless as throwing eggs, shoes, flour etc etc at people.

Ridiculous behaviour that does nothing except prove that some people are too thick to argue their point in an civilised manner.

Takes real guts to ambush an old man who is seated - NOT

Exactly what I was about to post.

Quality comments section, I think "SuburbanHomeboy" sums it up quite well:-

"the foam leaving your fingers changed the focus of the news reports from "we have Murdoch in the dock" to "poor Murdoch" on the one day where the anti-Mudoch sentiments could have been given the focus they deserved.

Gosh - thanks!"

It's a terrible shame... I mean really fortunate that it didn't contain any of those kinds of chemicals. I'll get real, I'm well aware that custard pies are the favoured weapon of the professional assassin...

You are a fool. You would feel it appropriate to throw acid,bleech in someones face. Murdoch as been found guilty of nowt at the moment, if he is i'm sure he will pay a heavy price. Grow up.:loopy:

You are a fool. You would feel it appropriate to throw acid,bleech in someones face. Murdoch as been found guilty of nowt at the moment, if he is i'm sure he will pay a heavy price. Grow up.:loopy:

Riche, sorry to be a pain and all, but it really goes through me like nails down a blackboard when you do that - you did it yesterday too...

The spelling you want is bleach.

I think it gives Murdoch the perfect get out of jail free card.

If the powers that be can't organise a small committee room and control what goes on inside it, what chance does an 80 year old have of knowing what his 53,000 employees are up to in 200 newspaper offices and a few dozen TV stations? I saw his lawyers smile and say "It's alright".

Goog points.:suspect:

Riche, sorry to be a pain and all, but it really goes through me like nails down a blackboard when you do that - you did it yesterday too...

The spelling you want is bleach.

Im thinking quicker than I type, Sony.:|

Archived