Murdoch custard pie man -I salute you!!

what a humourless lot the SFers are these days - ultra powerful fascistic tyrannical monster gets custard pied, unfortunately, the asian beauty off charlie's angels stopped it being the full in the face eyes looking out of little holes, hollywood style masterpiece it was intended to be, but all the same, beautiful. good man yerself marbles.

but it's discussed as if it was a crime against humanity - it wasn't, it was a lovely anarchistic prank and I think we should have more of it -

william hague 'the prime minister knew nothing of the NoW's........'splatt

the pope 'meo noncey paedo protecterum ..norra nazio...' splatt

mendelson - splatt

michael gove 'free schools in abandoned warehouses that's what we need ..'splatt splatt splatt.

the world would be a better and more democratic place.

splatt.

Funny how the guy doing the pieing is described as a "comedian"

Methinks a lot of lovely publicity going the way of some unknown bloke.

a comedian is someone who does summat funny - jonnie marbles is therefore a comedian. To me, michael macintyre isn't funny, at all, but people call him a comedian - pieing rupert murdoch is just about the funniest thing anyone can do - therefore ,he's a a comedian. simples

what comedy stunt could match it? perhaps peter kay droning on about 'GARLIC BREAD!' for the thousanth time - not funny - custard pies, it's the future

a comedian is someone who does summat funny - jonnie marbles is therefore a comedian. To me, michael macintyre isn't funny, at all, but people call him a comedian - pieing rupert murdoch is just about the funniest thing anyone can do - therefore ,he's a a comedian. simples

what comedy stunt could match it? perhaps peter kay droning on about 'GARLIC BREAD!' for the thousanth time - not funny - custard pies, it's the future

I do admit there is a certain "funny" about a custard pie but it depends on the situation I suppose. Van Rumpie droning on about loans to Greece, pie in the face - hilarious, Mugabe slagging off homosexuals, pie in the face - hilarious. Boris Johnson cycling down the road, dumper truck of custard hilarious. Maybe I just had a short sense of humour bypass when I was watching it live and for a moment it looked like someone was actually physically assaulting someone.

I do admit there is a certain "funny" about a custard pie but it depends on the situation I suppose. Van Rumpie droning on about loans to Greece, pie in the face - hilarious, Mugabe slagging off homosexuals, pie in the face - hilarious. Boris Johnson cycling down the road, dumper truck of custard hilarious. Maybe I just had a short sense of humour bypass when I was watching it live and for a moment it looked like someone was actually physically assaulting someone.

now we're talking! the comedic possibilities are endless -

the queen 'my husband and I ....' splatt

I don't think Boris needs any help from external inputs to create humorous situations. ;)

perhaps not, but boris with his crap sticky up blonde hair and eton accent launching into some 'cheeky chappy' routine and - splatt

the possibilities are endless, humiliating the powerful without injury has to be a good and vibrant thing -

nick griffiths - 'it's about time these ethnics....' custard pie (laced with battery acid) - splatt

I have no time for the pieman, who is a total moron, but it makes interesting comparison with the Prescott punch debacle. Prescott walked away without a blemish for physically assaulting the egg thrower, wonder what the outcome will be in this case. Will the pieman escape unblemished.

Regards

Angel.

Well I never, Prescott the puncher gets away scot free with thumping someone, the idiot pieman is charged with a public order offence. One law for the Parliamentarian Parasites, one law for the rest of us it would appear.

Regards

Angel.

Well I never, Prescott the puncher gets away scot free with thumping someone, the idiot pieman is charged with a public order offence. One law for the Parliamentarian Parasites, one law for the rest of us it would appear.

Regards

Angel.

So you'll be calling for Mrs Murdoch to be arrested will you? She punched someone.

I don't usually do this but in your case......:loopy:

Archived