Murdoch custard pie man -I salute you!!

So you'll be calling for Mrs Murdoch to be arrested will you? She punched someone.

I don't usually do this but in your case......:loopy:

If you are going to be pedantic over this debacle, then yes she should be arrested for assault - shre laid hands on a person in a violent manner, not allowed under our laws I believe.

Regards

Angel.

Someone threw an egg at Prescott, he was perfectly entitled to retaliate.

The idiot pie bloke just made Britain look bad on the world stage.

Making Britain look bad on the world stage isn't an offence - there'd be a lot of people in trouble if that were the case. :)

Unagreed/unprovoked chucking foam pies in peoples faces is.

If you are going to be pedantic over this debacle, then yes she should be arrested for assault - shre laid hands on a person in a violent manner, not allowed under our laws I believe.

Regards

Angel.

:hihi::hihi: Your funny

Sod Off

Stan.

nick griffiths - 'it's about time these ethnics....' custard pie (laced with battery acid) - splatt

..now I couldn't possibly condone that, but how about one laced with black boot polish and Reggae Reggae Sauce?

So you'll be calling for Mrs Murdoch to be arrested will you? She punched someone.

I don't usually do this but in your case......:loopy:

Regards

Angel.

Regards

Angel.

Well you believe incorrectly then.

I guess everybody is going to be throwing custard pies at me then, when I point out that Murdoch was only a hicksville newpaperman, from Nowheresville, Australia, that decided to take on the world. He did pretty well and made a mark.

Well I never, Prescott the puncher gets away scot free with thumping someone, the idiot pieman is charged with a public order offence. One law for the Parliamentarian Parasites, one law for the rest of us it would appear.

Prescott was attacked with an egg, the "pieman" was attacking someone.

Archived