Murdoch custard pie man -I salute you!!

not allowed under our laws I believe..

Then you believe wrongly then. You are allowed to use reasonable force when defending yourself, your property or anyone else, under current UK law.

Then you believe wrongly then. You are allowed to use reasonable force when defending yourself, your property or anyone else, under current UK law.

Quite odd then, if you attack a burglar in your own property, you WILL be arrested for assault. You may be acquitted without any blemish on your character, but you will have your collar felt.

Regards

Angel.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stan Tamudo

Your funny

Sod Off

Stan.

You do realise signing yourself off in that manner makes you look a bit dim don't you?

Regards

taxman

Let Stan have his say, it may appear childish but, "I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend to the death your right to say it." and all that.

Regards

Angel Voltaire.

I guess everybody is going to be throwing custard pies at me then, when I point out that Murdoch was only a hicksville newpaperman, from Nowheresville, Australia,

mmmm. Melbourne is Nowheresville?

What you say might be true of his dad, but not him really. News Ltd was Keith Murdoch's baby, not Rupert's.

Keith Rupert Murdoch was born in Melbourne, the only son of Sir Keith Murdoch and Elisabeth Joy. At the time, his father was a wealthy regional newspaper magnate based in Melbourne.

Murdoch was groomed by his father from an early age to take over the family business, and attended the elite Geelong Grammar School. There he had his first experience of editing a publication, being co-editor of the school's official journal The Corian and editor of the student journal If Revived.

He later read Philosophy, Politics and Economics at Worcester College, Oxford University in England, where he supported the Labour Party.

mmmm. Melbourne is Nowheresville?

What you say might be true of his dad, but not him really. News Ltd was Keith Murdoch's baby, not Rupert's.

and making summat of yourself is not necessarily a good thing - hitler and stalin spring to mind

Riche, sorry to be a pain and all, but it really goes through me like nails down a blackboard when you do that - you did it yesterday too...

The spelling you want is bleach.

that time of the month again is it ?,or as your peroxiding gone wrong again ducky:D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived