Mental illness / obsessed with money ?

I know it sounds a trifle harsh but ... have you thought about having your 'friend' sectioned under the Monetary Health Act?

Main Entry: Vespularimania

Part of Speech: n

Definition: a passion or craving for wasps, obsession with unfluffiness; delusion that one has many unfluffy dead wasps

Etymology: Greek Vespularblahblah 'wasp'

Main Entry: Vespularimania

Part of Speech: n

Definition: a passion or craving for wasps, obsession with unfluffiness; delusion that one has many unfluffy dead wasps

Etymology: Greek Vespularblahblah 'wasp'

Main entry: Sillyidiotosis

Part of speech: n

Definition: A propensity to make fun of another person who's just trying to be helpful, sensible and all round 'Good egg'

Etymology: Welsh ... Boostergogogoch 'numbskull'

:P

Main entry: Sillyidiotosis

Part of speech: n

Definition: A propensity to make fun of another person who's just trying to be helpful, sensible and all round 'Good egg'

Etymology: Welsh ... Boostergogogoch 'numbskull'

:P

Sticks and stones

But heed this; I HAVE ALL THE WAPS, now is the winter of thine discontent.

Platypiplasm is in big demand and the manufacturing process is all-consuming when it comes to the wasp ingredient.

Sticks and stones

But heed this; I HAVE ALL THE WAPS, now is the winter of thine discontent.

Platypiplasm is in big demand and the manufacturing process is all-consuming when it comes to the wasp ingredient.

My mate Patti plys platypi into pies to make a platter of platypi pie, known as 'Platypi Platter pie' :P

Can we keep quiet about the wasps please? :rolleyes:

What are your medical qualifications, Dr Gularscute?

MB ChB?

Are you a practising psychiatrist?

Or are you perhaps a ventriloquarian proctologist?

None of the above.

That's why you'll get an honest and accurate opinion from me rather than a regurgitation of something I've read in a textbook or something that a pharmaceutical company is sponsoring me to say.

Theres a personality disorder called Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD) - often confused with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) but the two are quite seperate and different.

One of the features of OCPD can be obsessively hoarding money.

People with Aspergers often also have OCPD.

Archived