Where has our summer gone?

Don't think I'd want to be 'on' the sun to be honest!

I think you'd get a bit more than a suntan. :P

:hihi::hihi::hihi: You'd get a red bum. The summer this year will start on 29 July and finish on 15 August - that's official :hihi::hihi: according to forecaster Mrs Mills

:hihi::hihi::hihi: You'd get a red bum. The summer this year will start on 29 July and finish on 15 August - that's official :hihi::hihi: according to forecaster Mrs Mills

I'm hoping it lasts a bit longer than that....Air show starts 18th August and it got rained off last year.:roll: I do feel sorry though for the holidaymakers this Summer though...it's been very unkind.

At this time of year we should all be wearing shorts and t shirts eating ice creams sweating buckets and getting a tan sitting in the local parks but at the moment all people are doing is getting wet :(:(:(

We had a bit of summer in April and then a bit more a few weeks ago. I think that's our lot for this year looking out of the window at the minute :(

It was the same last year. It was lovely in May and rubbish from there onwards.

It's probably to do with climate change and all that malarky.

Don't worry though, we'll not have to put up with this lousy summer weather much longer because the world is due to end on 21/12/12 (apparently! :loopy:)

Archived