Whats one bad thing about yourself.

So mine is definetly without a doubt that i worry about everything even when realistically i dont need to worry the amount of times iv'e lost sleep because of worrying about things that shouldnt really be considered now the thing is tho because my gf knows i worry alot she sorts all the bills out and does everything she can so i dont worry but i still do.

Also im so choosey which is abit annoying as an example i like loose jeans but i dont like them to be baggy, i like jeans that twist around your ankle but i dont like them to make the bottom of your leg look micro-thin i like faded jeans but they have got to be faded so they look used but not so they look like they have been used as worker jeans. And when i get dressed in the morning i have to be colour co-ordinated ie i cant wear a black and dark brown sock they have to be the same socks if i wear a white shirt ill wear my trainers and not my shoes if i wear a black shirt its got to be my shoes even if were just going out casually. I think bit of OWD coming through there :-)

O-OBSESSIVE

W-WIERDO

D-DISORDER

I'm very very fussy with what i eat, the list of things i won't eat is endless, including rice, pasta, any types of dressings, including hendersons, red / brown sauce, i don't like indian, chinese, mexican, in fact i wont eat anything not traditionally "english" at all.

It does our lasses nut in. :hihi:

I'm very very fussy with what i eat, the list of things i won't eat is endless, including rice, pasta, any types of dressings, including hendersons, red / brown sauce, i don't like indian, chinese, mexican, in fact i wont eat anything not traditionally "english" at all.

It does our lasses nut in. :hihi:

She must have patience of saint, my brother tried that tack with his first wife and was met with either you eat what I ccok, cook it yourself or go without - amazing the variety of food he eats now:hihi::hihi::hihi:

She must have patience of saint, my brother tried that tack with his first wife and was met with either you eat what I ccok, cook it yourself or go without - amazing the variety of food he eats now:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Usually she makes hers and the kids and if it's something i don't like i make my own.

It's not only what i'll eat, it has to be cooked just so too. :hihi:

Archived