I'm dying .. (of toothache)

I have the worst toothache known to man (or woman)

I've had it for several days now but tried to avoid calling the dentist as I'm scared of him (needles ... yeugh!:gag:)

I'm now popping 4 Paracetamol every couple of hours and it's now got to the point where it's not working.

Out of sheer desperation and agony, I managed to mumble down the phone to the dentist that I needed emergency treatment earlier on this morning.

I've got an appointment for tomorrow lunchtime (not that I'd be able to eat any)

I've got 22 hours left of almost death defying bravery! :gag:

Anyone know a way of relieving the pain? :help:

I have the worst toothache known to man (or woman)

I've had it for several days now but tried to avoid calling the dentist as I'm scared of him (needles ... yeugh!:gag:)

I'm now popping 4 Paracetamol every couple of hours and it's now got to the point where it's not working.

Out of sheer desperation and agony, I managed to mumble down the phone to the dentist that I needed emergency treatment earlier on this morning.

I've got an appointment for tomorrow lunchtime (not that I'd be able to eat any)

I've got 22 hours left of almost death defying bravery! :gag:

Anyone know a way of relieving the pain? :help:

Local herbalist - tincture of myrrh or buy a miniature whiskey and rub it on your tooth:love:

take two ibuprofen (one if it's double strength) and two hours later take two paracetamol and then ibuprofen two hours later, etc. You shouldn't take more than two paracetamol every four hours but you can take ibuprofen and paracetamol together. Hope you feel better soon.

clove oil is brill, chemist sell it, about 2.99, numbs it for a while

hope you feel better soon

That sounds promising! ... I'll see if I can manage to feverishly make the 200 yards to the chemist ... thanks! :) (but at the same time:cry:)

Take a combination of paracetamol and ibuprofen, you take 2 ibuprofen then 2 hours later take 2 paracetamol, 2 hours later take 2 ibuprofen and so on. This should see you through until tomorrow. Also go on the dental phobia website, it's really is excellent. Hope you get it sorted. :-)

Archived