I'm dying .. (of toothache)

Take a combination of paracetamol and ibuprofen, you take 2 ibuprofen then 2 hours later take 2 paracetamol, 2 hours later take 2 ibuprofen and so on. This should see you through until tomorrow. Also go on the dental phobia website, it's really is excellent. Hope you get it sorted. :-)

I agree with all this and try swilling your mouth with salt water, I found the more salt the better, hold it in your mouth as long as you can before spitting it out, it really worked for me and you can repeat it as often as you feel the need.

Find a pine tree and take a chunk of the gummy resin that oozes out of the trunk and stick that over the offending tooth.

Alternatively 1/2 bottle of whicky to knock you out until tomorrow morning

I thought you only put whicky on sore feet ... isn't it called whickypedia (excuse poor spelling!)

I thought you only put whicky on sore feet ... isn't it called whickypedia (excuse poor spelling!)

:hihi::hihi: Eminence, I am being serious, tincture of myrrh or tincture of cloves or neat whiskey rubbed on your tooth:D:D

:hihi::hihi: Eminence, I am being serious, tincture of myrrh or tincture of cloves or neat whiskey rubbed on your tooth:D:D

The chemist doesn't have Myrrh and I hate whisky (apart from single malt)! Plus, I'd like to be sober when I get to the dentist thanks! :)

clove oil is brill, chemist sell it, about 2.99, numbs it for a while

hope you feel better soon

Agree with this. Soak a cotton wool ball in it and place it at the site of the pain ... Burns like heck but takes your mind off of the pain!

Archived