I'm dying .. (of toothache)

Co-codamol! You can altertate that with ibuprofen every 2 hours. Another thing to remember is not to touch the tooth, either with your fingers or tongue.

Ok ... so I take Co-codamol with Ibuprofen and Paracetamol every 2 hours ... will do! :)

i hate toothache its the worst ever! i too am scared to death of dentists. as for the pain maybe you should go buy a bottle of your fav tipple and get drunk and hopefully you will pass out while the morning then off to the dentists?

Alternative therapy as in the Mrs Mills Guide. Take length of 20lb fishing line. attach one end to offending molar and other end to open door handle, take up the strain on fishing line until it's taut and then ask other half to karate kick the door shut. Problem solved, no dentist, no pain - well unless she's black belt and thaen you may need reconstructive surgery on jaw:hihi::hihi:

Alternative therapy as in the Mrs Mills Guide. Take length of 20lb fishing line. attach one end to offending molar and other end to open door handle, take up the strain on fishing line until it's taut and then ask other half to karate kick the door shut. Problem solved, no dentist, no pain - well unless she's black belt and thaen you may need reconstructive surgery on jaw:hihi::hihi:

I did offer to that back in post 21.

jb

The chemist doesn't have Myrrh and I hate whisky (apart from single malt)! Plus, I'd like to be sober when I get to the dentist thanks! :)

When he comes at you with that big needle and pumps you with cement you wont.

Archived