I'm dying .. (of toothache)

hope you are feeling a little better..toothache really is the worst pain ever :-(

.......A pain that's a million times worse than anything you'll ever encounter at a dentist.

Modern dentistry is so good there really isn't anything to be worried about, it's much better to go and get sorted before you end up with toothache.

Eeek! ... just discovered a message on my landline from the dentists asking me to call them about my appointment. (I must've missed it when I went to buy oil of cloves etc earlier)

It's half midnight now so obviously can't reply!

Hope they're not gonna cancel my appointment for later today! I'm in agony! :gag::(:help:

clove oil works as does swilling with freezing cold water

Almost instant relief. Try to sit up while trying to get some sleep tonight. Get plenty of water in the fridge and lots of ice from the freezer. Stay away from hot fluids.

You'll need a bucket too. You don't want to be swallowing all that water.

Almost instant relief. Try to sit up while trying to get some sleep tonight. Get plenty of water in the fridge and lots of ice from the freezer. Stay away from hot fluids.

You'll need a bucket too. You don't want to be swallowing all that water.

Cheers skinz ... can't see myself getting much sleep though! :gag:

Cheers skinz ... can't see myself getting much sleep though! :gag:

Clove oil stinks & lasts about 5 minutes (but the smell & taste lingers much longer).

Hard alcohol is the way to go, find something that's 40%+ alcohol, drinkable & not too sweet. Pour a double & hold it in your mouth for as long as you can, or until your mouth is numb, then either spit or swallow. Cold vodka works well.

Whatever you do, don't ever take that much paracetamol, otherwise your toothache will be masked by the excruciating slow death.

Archived