I'm dying .. (of toothache)

I shall ignore Mrs Buttons last remark.:gag:

Antibiotics seem to be kicking in a bit now and it looks like I may be eating some of that ... what's it called? ... er ... oh yeah ... food! for the first time in a couple of days. YIPPEE!

I fear this may be short lived though as I've been Googling 'Lockjaw' ... Eeek! :gag:

(anyone got any straws?)

Antibiotics seem to be kicking in a bit now and it looks like I may be eating some of that ... what's it called? ... er ... oh yeah ... food! for the first time in a couple of days. YIPPEE!

I fear this may be short lived though as I've been Googling 'Lockjaw' ... Eeek! :gag:

(anyone got any straws?)

Morrisons had some last time I was in:hihi::hihi: They have a myriad of uses, if you buy pipe cleaners as well with a bit of imagination you can make very lifelike WASPS

(anyone got any straws?)

Excuse moi...it was Poppet that made the innuendo...I merely made a conjecture towards it...so ner. :hihi::hihi:

Archived