The Velvet Burlesque. Burlesque & Cabaret Dance Classes in/around Sheffield

Welcome to The Velvet Burlesque - home of Burlesque and Cabaret performer "Hells Belle", and the "Velvet Burlesque" Dance Troupe and Dance Classes.

An established, qualified, and respected Dance & Fitness Teacher, Personal Trainer, Performer & Choreographer, with an excellent reputation in her field of business since 1991, Lara Gothique (aka "Hells Belle"), "The Velvet Burlesque" & "Changes Fitness" have earned a formidable reputation for a professional, and extremely high quality of both teaching and performance.

Ongoing classes/lessons/workshops:

I teach a very wide variety of Burlesque, Vaudeville and Cabaret style Dance Routines ranging from Burlesque Striptease and Moulin Rouge / Can-Can styles, Lap / Chair Dance, plus Stage / Show / Cabaret styles, and I will teach you how to Nipple Tassel.

There`s a lot more to these styles of dancing than most people think, so be prepared for an energetic medley of fabulously choreographed dances and routines ... it`s not all about stripping down and jiggling about!

Please contact Lara for all further information regarding Solo/Troupe Performance, Private Tuition, Dance & Fitness Classes, Hen/Birthday Party bookings, or Corporate/Private Event Planning, etc.

Based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire (U.K.), but will travel further afield.

For those (class members) also wanting to perform, I offer opportunities to be involved within the "Velvet Burlesque Class Troupe", which can also lead to dancing with my Professional Show Troupe.

I also offer the chance for members of class who wish to branch out into Solo performance the opportunity to perform at our regular shows.

(There are a fair few girls here on the Burlesque scene who started out via my classes, and are now successfully performing on a nationwide basis, also, some now run their own shows.)

I`m actually just starting new choreography for our upcoming Hallowe`en Horror Show, so anyone new to classes can also be in with a chance to peform on stage with us in October this year!

Full class details can be found on my website: www.VelvetBurlesque.co.uk

No need to book - just turn up.

All classes are ongoing/weekly.

I look forward to meeting you.

Lara

"Hells Belle"

The Velvet Burlesque

• 2 months later...

To anyone looking to join us and perhaps perform with The Velvet Burlesque in 2012, new show troupe choreography will be taught from November onwards.

Want to see what we do? Come along to our next show: The Velvet Burlesque present: "Cabaret Gothique" - Saturday 29th October.

Burlesque and Cabaret dance classes are ongoing weekly ... please see our website for details.

Kind regards,

Lara

"Hells Belle"

Archived