Horse meat ..human consumption

I think horse meat should be sold in shops just like any other meat what do you think????

It is. You can buy in lots of shops of the halal shops on Abbeydale Road:thumbsup: The T Bones are huge but tasty

I remember going into what used to be a horse meat shop on Attercliffe Common....end of Clay street. My mother always called it the "Horse meat shop" even long after it became just a butchers. I must have eaten it as a child and I also ate it on the ferry to Cherbourg one time more recently. When my kids were small they would eat any meat I gave them so long as it was just meat....when it became identified as lamb, chicken, rabbit etc...then no, they wouldn't, so horse meat would have definitely been a no no.......

I remember going into what used to be a horse meat shop on Attercliffe Common....end of Clay street. My mother always called it the "Horse meat shop" even long after it became just a butchers. I must have eaten it as a child and I also ate it on the ferry to Cherbourg one time more recently. When my kids were small they would eat any meat I gave them so long as it was just meat....when it became identified as lamb, chicken, rabbit etc...then no, they wouldn't, so horse meat would have definitely been a no no.......

it wer hos meat . las we had it frum dear top a clay st. thats sum years back

[size="2"It was sold in the olden days I think horse meat should be sold in shops just like any other meat what do you think????

I think its an awful idea.Horses have served us for thousands of years and don't deserve this.

Archived