Horse meat ..human consumption

I think its an awful idea.Horses have served us for thousands of years and don't deserve this.

Have to be honest, I have never had the offer of being served by a horse. Some waitress may look like a horse, but not real ones.

[size="2"It was sold in the olden days I think horse meat should be sold in shops just like any other meat what do you think????

Horsemeat is hangin, i had it once in Belgium, asked for a burger and took it back as i thought it had 'gone off ' then they told me it was horsemeat i wanted to gip :gag:

I can remember trying it as a kid in Holland and it was like corned beef. I think there is a lot of namby pamby-ing around the eating of meat, which really gets my goat (so to speak). If you're going to be a carnivore, be one- snouts, testicles, horses, liver (a true superfood incidentally) and all!

I ate horse meat in 'Cleveland Bay' and 'Clydesdale' last winter when it was 'Fresian'.

Tastes nice with a 'Pinto' 'Irish Draught' and a slice of 'Standardbred'.

Mind you it 'Mustang' for a while according to a 'Palomino' (bit of a 'Boer' to be honest)

Don't want to put any 'Percheron' you but I'll give you a 'Kisso' on the 'Lippizan' a hug if you try it. 'Mawari' is you may not like it!

:)

I ate horse meat in 'Cleveland Bay' and 'Clydesdale' last winter when it was 'Fresian'.

Mind you it 'Mustang' for a while according to a 'Palomino' (bit of a 'Boer' to be honest)

Don't want to put any 'Percheron' you but I'll give you a 'Kisso' on the 'Lippizan' a hug if you try it. 'Mawari' is you may not like it!

That way to clever for this time of night! Get back to nursing your loppy jaw bone! :hihi:

Addendum:

I 'Camargue'ly believe it , but what the 'Heck'!

'Welera' loads of ponies you can eat too!

Anyone who's 'Gotland' ... take a 'Steppe' and breed you own!

If not , go down the 'Deli' ... it's not 'Faroe', have a 'Brandenburger'

If you don't 'Youaguni' get a 'Punch'!

:P

Archived