New Mini Asda's

These new small Asda's popping up at the moment, anyone know if the offers and prices at the large stores are carried in the smaller ones. I know they obviously don't carry the variety of stock but wondered if the prices were the same.

The new one at Manor Top seems to be doing all it can to stock everything a large Asda does and it is ruining the place. There simply isn't enough room for everything so i leads to them only having a few of each item on the shelves. I have been up there twice since it opened only to be greeted with half empty shelves.

The prices seem to be carried over from larger stores and the 'chosen by you' range is very good, when there is some of it on the shelves.

The new one at Manor Top seems to be doing all it can to stock everything a large Asda does and it is ruining the place. There simply isn't enough room for everything so i leads to them only having a few of each item on the shelves. I have been up there twice since it opened only to be greeted with half empty shelves.

The prices seem to be carried over from larger stores and the 'chosen by you' range is very good, when there is some of it on the shelves.

I looked on the website, I'm suprised it shuts at 8pm thought these type of stores shut 10 or 11 pm generally. Its nearer to me than Handsworth and asda have an offer with Stella at the moment. Might have a mouch up tonight.

BTW 'chosen for you' you're posh!

Posh? :o

Two family sized pies for a fiver! (although i got them for £1.22 the other day due to the date on them).

You will be lucky to get any alcohol that is on offer. I wanted to buy 3 cases of Fosters when it was on offer until i realised the section for Fosters wasn't big enough to hold 3 cases :|

Ive had this problem too....the shelves are always bare!

Archived