Best Film - when you were a kid

Yes indeed I remember going to see the Bond double bills at the Gaumont- I had already seen them once already but it was years before they got on TV and no videos

back then.

i remember seen BULLITT on a double bill (can't remember the other film) the

car chase scene was amazing on the big screen.

Chris

Dad took us all to see Genevieve. Afterwards we all had to stand while the National Anthem was played.

Later, as a teenager, Saturday Night and Sunday Morning.

Love that film saturday night sunday morning,albert finney,it brings back some great memories,cracking 60s english film,i can relate to it so much,sadly:hihi:i was a bit of a terror.

I love the 60s films,hardly ever see them nowadays,this sporting life,richard harris and a taste of honey with a young rita tushingham

Love that film saturday night sunday morning,albert finney,it brings back some great memories,cracking 60s english film,i can relate to it so much,sadly:hihi:i was a bit of a terror.

I love the 60s films,hardly ever see them nowadays,this sporting life,richard harris and a taste of honey with a young rita tushingham

Exactly, and a new era for us as well. Made us all think a bit.

Great films Stan, I think they were known as "Kitchen Sink Drama's" and were the first films depicting realistic working class life.

Great films Stan, I think they were known as "Kitchen Sink Drama's" and were the first films depicting realistic working class life.

They were very gritty films,but reflected the times well,launched some great actors,billy liar with tom courtnay,the gorgeous julie christie,and a young rodney bewes who found tv fame with a fantastic tv series that was later re launched in the 80s.I think Tush was about 17 yrs old in a taste of honey.

Archived