Electric bills are paying for Foreign Aid

The grants were then put in place for two purposes - reduce the cost to those wanting to install them, and to encourage manufacturers to invest in the country, reducing the cost.

My Bold= 'And pigs might fly'

We all know how much gas and oil came down in price during the North Sea bonanza, excatly zero when we were all going to reap the benefits, seem to remember the PM going borrowing to the world bank when the North Sea oil and gas were in full flow.

I believe we should be providing emergency aid, bigtime when children are starving and dying.

And next year you'll be saying the same no doubt and the Warlords and Hijackers will be laughing at us whilst they shove their starving kids in our faces and spend our money that should be funding cheaper forns of enrgy for our own needy.

And no, I don't work for one of these companies, although I do work for a company which was investigating the installation of panels at the time the grant was removed.
I'm talking about rediced grants to the Solar Panel Farms that supply solar powered electricity to the national grid that should provide cheaper elctricity to us and our own needy.

This crossed my mind this morning when I heard the news that the UK was the first country to pledge 50 million, despite the fact that some of it would probably be diverted towards pirates/terrorists or whatever you want to call them.

I believe we should be providing emergency aid, bigtime when children are starving and dying. However, the ConDems seem to jump in so quickly these days when a Muslim country involved, ie: Libyia, its almost as if they are trying to buy the goodwill of the radical Islamists to avert terrorism.

PS: I don't think my gas bill money, an extra 19% this year, is going to directly to terrorists or starving children - more like the shareholders

The extra tax raised goes to the exchequer to fund corrupt Somalis through foreign aid

My Bold= 'And pigs might fly'

We all know how much gas and oil came down in price during the North Sea bonanza, excatly zero when we were all going to reap the benefits, seem to remember the PM going borrowing to the world bank when the North Sea oil and gas were in full flow.

The cost of manufacturing a product has nothing to do with the cost of retrieving stored energy.

The price of a solar panel is driven by demand. If nobody wants one, they're expensive. If everyone wants them, then they become cheaper. The grant was put in place to kick start that process and allowing normal market dynamics to take over the cost.

Before the grant was created, the return on investment of a set of panels suitable for a normal home was over 100 years. Today it's around 10 - 15. This improvement is solely down to the grant causing the base cost of the panels to be reduced, and more purchasing causing more research into efficiency to be performed.

PS: I don't think my gas bill money, an extra 19% this year, is going to directly to terrorists or starving children - more like the shareholders

The government like the price to go up, they get more tax back, it's just the same as when vehicle fuel prices go up the government love it because then they can send more of your money abroad from the extra taxes they get.

Before the grant was created, the return on investment of a set of panels suitable for a normal home was over 100 years. Today it's around 10 - 15. This improvement is solely down to the grant causing the base cost of the panels to be reduced, and more purchasing causing more research into efficiency to be performed.
Which part of 'Solar panel farms' (that supply the national grid) don't you understand?

I'm not talking about panels on the roofs of houses.

Archived