Electric bills are paying for Foreign Aid

Again, can you prove that our aid goes directly to the Ethiopian government? Or is the aid administered via charities and NGOs?

If you were correct nobody would be dying of hunger in Etiopia

If we are correct people will be dying of hunger and Ethiopia would have 100 extra tanks.

So who is your money on?

If you were correct nobody would be dying of hunger in Etiopia

If we are correct people will be dying of hunger and Ethiopia would have 100 extra tanks.

So who is your money on?

I don't accept your premise, unless you believe that we've donated enough money to feed every one who's starving, but to believe that would be crazy. I'd say that the money's gone to the ones who were once starving before they were fed by a charity or NGO?

So apart from your presumption, do you actually have any evidence to back up your claims?

As I've said before if they need anything in Africa its birth control and education on birth control, mind you bet it would go in one ear and come straight out the other, so that's it all the women need those 'jabs' as i bet they wouldn't go near a pill - more like try and sell it !

As I've said before if they need anything in Africa its birth control and education on birth control, mind you bet it would go in one ear and come straight out the other, so that's it all the women need those 'jabs' as i bet they wouldn't go near a pill - more like try and sell it !

There are deep rooted sociological reasons for the large families in Africa, it's not a birth control issue. Poverty and a high birthrate have always gone hand in hand, in virtually every country, the number of children fall as the incomes rise.

Solve those reasons and watch the birth rate plummet.

Again, can you prove that our aid goes directly to the Ethiopian government? Or is the aid administered via charities and NGOs?
Are the people still starving, if they are what does that tell you?

Are the people still starving, if they are what does that tell you?

That either the aid is yet to reach their area, or there isn't enough aid getting to the area. So what evidence do you have to back up your presumptions?

I don't accept your premise, unless you believe that we've donated enough money to feed every one who's starving, but to believe that would be crazy. I'd say that the money's gone to the ones who were once starving before they were fed by a charity or NGO?

So apart from your presumption, do you actually have any evidence to back up your claims?

Going round in circles and avoiding the issue proves you can't answer, neither is "Well there wasn't enough to feed everyone so we'll buy 100 tanks to make them feel better".

If they need aid why did they buy tanks?

Where did the money for the tanks come from if they can't afford to feed their starving?

That either the aid is yet to reach their area, or there isn't enough aid getting to the area. So what evidence do you have to back up your presumptions?

My Bold=, where did last years aid go?

Indirectly of course they do you pay more VAT the higher the bill is,plus taxes on the fuel that makes the power, that goes to the government,they pay foreign aid out of taxes ,,where the hell do you think they get the money from ? playing the lottery ?..lucky bags ?

So does any tax we pay the gov but the title states electric bills.

Why not put "our taxes pay for foreign aid" or wasn't that sensational enough?

Archived