Feeling angry right now

Some bloke was meant to be coming to do a fence for me this morning and didnt bother turning up, I am disabled and my partner has had to take the day off work to deal with it and the the bloke dont bother turning up or even calling me to tell me he isnt coming.

The problem is that you only get one side of the story....we don't know why the guy hasn't turned up...maybe a family emergency etc etc..?

At which point the poster could retract their statement. I know what you mean though.

The problem is that you only get one side of the story....we don't know why the guy hasn't turned up...maybe a family emergency etc etc..?

I agree, the OP would look a bit daft if they named & shamed him and it turned out he'd been involved in an accident on the way to their house to do the job!

A courtesy phone call wouldn't have gone amiss though, regardless of reasons/excuses.

A courtesy phone call wouldn't have gone amiss though, regardless of reasons/excuses.

If my kids/wife had been rushed to hospital I'm not sure a fence would be the first thing on my mind..even more if it were me that had been taken in...I've no idea why the guy hasn't turned up but we all seem to think the worst of people to start off with..has the OP called him to find out?

Archived