Another War to Start This Year..

http://www.disinfo.com/2011/07/israel-will-attack-iran-in-the-fall/

Here we go again. They're at it again. I just hope we keep out of this one and leave Israel and the USA to it...:huh:

of coarse iran is looking for a wetsern backed war,

Of coarse it will be eaged in the name of World Peace,

or some other {removed} reason giving,

They used the Excuse " freedom" a little too much recently

I did acknowlege that with mental islamists you cannot consider m.a.d. foolproof,.

Iran has not attacked any of its neighbors for over 400 years,

Israel has launched attacks and occupied all of its Neighbors.

however the US will be keeping a watch and Israel have very competant chaps in ha mossad who i'm sure would be capable if push came to shove of getting suitcase nukes close enough to iranian production facilities to blow them sky high and blame it on the iranians without the need for an open war.

well we all know that israel is the only nations not to declare any Nuclear , biological or chemical weapons... if it could not build a suitecase nuke im sure it could "Borrow" one from the Americans..

However your theroy is flawed. Iranians dont have one nuclear sites they have around 70,

Iran has not attacked any of its neighbors for over 400 years,

Israel has launched attacks and occupied all of its Neighbors.

well we all know that israel is the only nations not to declare any Nuclear , biological or chemical weapons... if it could not build a suitecase nuke im sure it could "Borrow" one from the Americans..

However your theroy is flawed. Iranians dont have one nuclear sites they have around 70,

How can you write that without a few of these thrown in:D:D:D

of coarse iran is looking for a wetsern backed war,

Of coarse it will be eaged in the name of World Peace,

or some other <REMOVED> reason giving,

They used the Excuse " freedom" a little too much recently

Hi truthlogic :wave:

Still having difficulty making sense I see - making up new words again - what is "eaged"?

Hi truthlogic :wave:

Still having difficulty making sense I see - making up new words again - what is "eaged"?

I dont know if i should ignore you or entertain you.

are you also supporting war with Iran, i bet you are. bet you cant discuss the issue, as for calling them Iranians or referring to them as Iran clearly we are using the most recent name given to them? or shall we call them Persians?

what ever we call them it does not change the fact that they have been a peacefull nation despite hundreds of years of invasion, occupation , western backed coups , western backed wars , sanctions , imposed on them.

do you agree or are you platitudinous?

I dont know if i should ignore you or entertain you.

are you also supporting war with Iran, i bet you are. bet you cant discuss the issue, as for calling them Iranians or referring to them as Iran clearly we are using the most recent name given to them? or shall we call them Persians?

Call them whatever you like.

Looks like the current regime are busy suppressing the Kurds again.

http://www.hrw.org/en/news/2010/05/11/iran-executed-dissidents-tortured-confess

Going to blame the west are we?

Archived