Moving to Liverpool - any suggestions re: decent areas?

I'm from Liverpool but moved to Sheff a few years back.

Was going to write a long post but basically Damon has covered everything I'd have said really!

I mostly grew up very near Sefton Park, it's a beautiful area. I've also lived in a great flat near the waterfront which was excellent for commuting into town on the train :)

I miss Liverpool a lot, it's a great city, good luck with the move and enjoy it!

Oh, avoid Kensington and nearby areas. I lived there for three years and it's pretty much the diametric opposite of the London Kensington! Awful!

When I worked in Bootle I lived in Bebington, on the Wirral. Took about half an hour off peak by car. Hour by Merseyrail - thats door to door if trains on time.
Do we have a tax officer in our midst?

You didn't mention why you didn't choose to live in Bootle :hihi:

we've seen a gorgeous house in Wavetree but have decided we need to spend a long weekend driving around the place during the day and night to get a real feel for the place ... also need to check out the chippies and locals lol

Archived