Regular player needed 4 our ladies 5aside team

Hi all!

We need another player for out thursday team....someone who can play most weeks who will come and get stuck in. We arent amazing by miles, but we are startng to improve alot and we just need that one extra player.

Drop me a line if u fancy it! 07598618291.

Yeah that would be awesome! The matches vary from 6-9pm, Numbers would be great! Or pass my number on!

We need someone who will commit as people keep coming and sacking it off.

Cheers.

Yeah know what you mean, I just joined a men's team at Goal via the Sheffield Forum and a few have slacked off since we've started.

The girls I know are all committed as they play in ladies 11 a-side teams at a decent level.

I'll see who's possibly interested.

Rich

Cheers!

Would be interested in giving us some help btw?? A coaching sesh or 2 would be awesome or someone to watch a game to give us some tips....

Obviously pay you :-)

Hi

I would be more than happy with some coaching but would never want paying as I've always used training sessions as a way of improving my coaching skills.

Do you guys get together outside of the Thursday games to practice or do you just turn up and play?

If your practicing or playing on Thursdays then I am happy to nip down and help out.

Rich

Oh we just turn up and play, but since we dont play 11 a side unlike the other teams, we just dont get enough time practicing.

Would be brilliant if you could come along on a thursday and give us some tips!

Oh we just turn up and play, but since we dont play 11 a side unlike the other teams, we just dont get enough time practicing.

Would be brilliant if you could come along on a thursday and give us some tips!

What time are you playing on Thursday?

Archived